Sounds Of Wood

Once A Geordie, Always A Geordie.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm Off!!!!



Its been a year since I last blogged but its now blogging in excitement!!

Its also been a year since I quit my job after more than 10yrs of working on cars to follow God's calling for me in sound.
So far it has been a journey with many, many struggles and at times I was not confident that I was heading in the the right direction. There were times of doubting that I had made the right choice and that I was crazy, quiting a job that enjoyed.
But God had tipped my world upside down so that I would come to know the path he has set for me.
Through the encouragement and prayers of close friends, I pursued on the sound route and now I have a great opportunity to go on a Live Audio Engineering diploma course in London!

Through the ingenious minds of some friends, they eventually convinced me to have a Grow-a-thon to help raise money for the course fee!

We have managed to raise more than enough money to pay for the course!
I still can't believe I'm going!! I've got 6hrs before I take off!!!

I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me in donations, prayer and encouragement.
Without your support this would of not been possible.

God is awesome and I'm so excited!!! Wohoo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home